• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Failos’ Free Tickets Bonanza [Free Diamond club tickets]

1 minute ago, beatlesrule said:

i-hope-i-win-mr-bean.gif

Ticket is yours. Also have this on stubhub, so if it doesn’t sell by EOD it’s yours for sure.

I have another ticket on stubhub for the 27th same seat—so If you don’t get this one and the one for the 27th doesn’t sell I’ll give that to you instead. Will keep you posted mang.

16 minutes ago, mmc said:

Can’t make it but I just wanted to say I really appreciate your generosity with these

Aw man, I’m just happy to be part of this community. Doing what I can to show my appreciation and love for you guys. Also paying for my mistake of buying these tickets then buying season tickets lol

• failos changed the title to Failos’ Free Tickets Bonanza [Free Diamond club tickets]
5 hours ago, beatlesrule said:

I'll go/take the ticket!

3 hours ago, failos said:

Cool. I’ll see if anyone else is interested just to give others a chance—and potentially do a raffle.

This was @failos way of saying "i like you @beatlesrule, but this free ticket post was meant for someone who thinks the beatles are overrated"

Meaning Failos probably preferred the Monkeys, so @m0nkey should have answered up.