• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Free Stefanic

7 minutes ago, TroutField said:

Anything is better than Fletcher at this point, dude forgot how to hit. 

Can we put him on the Development List?  Cause it’s painful to watch.  I think you consider Stefanic before long, this would be a good time while Duffy is out.

I feel like there are two approaches the Angels could take with Stefanic while he's in AAA:

1) Play him everyday at 2B and try and help him become the best defensive 2B he's capable of becoming.

2) Play him everywhere and get him experience at virtually every position.

This season, he's played 14 games at 2B and 2 games at 3B. So it seems like they are going with the first approach.

Given how good this team is looking overall, I'd rather Stefanic just continue to work on his defense and improve in AAA.  Given Fletcher is starting daily with the club, it's not like Stefanic would displace him at this point.

I like the defensive combination of Velazquez and Fletcher, even if it is (currently) a lot left to be desired offensively.  Again, given the club is doing well right now, there's no need to make a change yet at this time.

4 hours ago, Dochalo said:

I'd like to see this guy get a shot.  

I'm also on board with Rengifo as well even though it's not popular.  But cool with Velazquez and his D for now.  

Incoming injury.  Thanks alot.

11 hours ago, Dochalo said:

I'd like to see this guy get a shot.  

I'm also on board with Rengifo as well even though it's not popular.  But cool with Velazquez and his D for now.  (Yes.  I doubled down on the D)

Double D is a nice boob rebound.

It could also be that double dong guy that did the reddit Q&A a few years back.

This is suspenseful.