• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2022-2023 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

Day after thoughts.

Much more competitive.  Again, Gibswim on his feet he is an elite goalie.  But when he flops like a fish, he's a beer league goalie.  He got bailed out by his defense when he flopped the few times this game.

Shattenkirk and Beaulieu who?  Benoit has stepped up big time.  And White and Strand are making the most of their opportunity.  Coincidence that after those two went down, our D has looked tons better?  I just wish Helleson got a look.  I'd like to see how he plays.  

We really need more offense from the rest of the team.  Z and Terry having the only two goals again is bringing me back to memories of the Selanne and Kariya duo.  Exciting to watch them play.  Rest of the team, not so much.

Really, a road and road in St. Louis?  At least the Ducks don't need to travel.  And since the Ducks got that homestand to finally be able to get some practice in, they have looked better.  But the schedule maker sucks as much as the refs do in the planning this season.  

1st intermissions.  Announcers.  you know who was playing well.  McTavish.  He was moving well, and had one of the best shots for the Ducks.  He was centering the second line and moving Strome to the wing.  

Eakins:  Oh yeah.  Hold my beer.  Silfverberg, replace Mctavish.  

You know what, I really don't think that will happen. Z, Terry and MacT seem to be the type of players who may get a little bummed by the losing. But, I don't think they're the types to quit progressing in a bad season. I don't see Edmonton or Buffalo in this team.

Now Gibson, he obviously doesn't take being on a poor playing team very well.

The team as a whole, I think will weather this season fine. The coaching staff may not be good at winning, but they have kept the attitudes in pretty good shape. Maybe that's why Verbeek stuck with them.

And you know, it's becoming a little obvious we could use one more high talent player. It would be huge for this team to get one of the top 4 guys in the next draft.

15 hours ago, gotbeer said:

I skipped this game.  Especially after I heard they scored 1 second after the game started.  

Something needs to be done before we lose the spirit of the team.  And by the team I mean Z and Terry and all the other young players.

The game really should have been a 1-1 tie ( or as the Ducks would call that, 'another win'). That second goal was on a power play for a penalty the replay showed Kulikov didn't commit. The third goal was just an empty netter in the last few seconds.