• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What are you listening to?

Glen

32 minutes ago, Redondo said:

@Lou I never heard that version before. My daughter knows this version and listened to it with me. She likes Disturbed for other songs also.

You must not be 78 3/4 years old if you know songs like that. Or you are one hip grandpa. Lol

Ha. Don't tell your daughter, but the first time I heard it was on The Blacklist (great scene).

It's better if she  thinks you have a cool friend. 

1 hour ago, Tank said:

A buddy told me about a podcast from Mo Rocca. Listened to three of them in my drive down to San Diego. He was pretty interesting. It’s called Mobituaries in case anyone is interested. 

Loved his dry wit on Daily Show with his “That’s Quite Interesting” segments and those early I Love The “insert decade here” specials on VH1 back in the 00s.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...