• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What are you listening to?

Glen

4 hours ago, calscuf said:

Sad.  Sounds like the lead singer has some substance abuse problems.  Maybe he’ll get that sorted and they’ll come back.  But he ruined his marriage for like two weeks f*cking Miranda Lambert who then left him, so perhaps he doesn’t have the best judgment.

sounds like he's following kamala harris' strategy for running for public office some day.

I bought a vehicle in mid-March, and it came with a 90-day trial of Sirius XM. I'm exploring all of the stuff that they have to offer. I am considering signing up when the trial period ends, because I work in a rural area and local radio starts to drop out about halfway to work.

32 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I bought a vehicle in mid-March, and it came with a 90-day trial of Sirius XM. I'm exploring all of the stuff that they have to offer. I am considering signing up when the trial period ends, because I work in a rural area and local radio starts to drop out about halfway to work.

If you want to hear my men’s chorus sing, check out channel 65, enlighten, on any given Sunday morning.

On 3/23/2018 at 9:23 PM, Mark68 said:

When I drove down to AZ for the AngelsWin weekend, I drove through quite a few areas where my Pandora lost connection due to lack of cell signal. Most of the time, when that happens, Pandora will switch to offline mode. The station that usually begins playing in offline mode is Porcupine Tree.  

Very strange that I randomly decided to click on this thread today for the first time in over a year at the same time I happen to be playing songs from this album.

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 4:35 PM, AngelsLakersFan said:

Very strange that I randomly decided to click on this thread today for the first time in over a year at the same time I happen to be playing songs from this album.

Very strange that you randomly decided to click on this thread on the day before I happened to be wearing a Porcupine Tree t-shirt (with an Angels cap).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Tool just put their catalog on streaming services. I was never into them, but downloaded their albums one day when I was super into playing bass many years ago and had a bass crush on Justin Chancellor after a Bass Player magazine interview. Besides, Danny Carey might be my favorite drummer of all-time.

Been going over all their albums on shuffle the past few days. I dig that my tastes have changed over the years but their music holds up and is still solid.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Tool just put their catalog on streaming services. I was never into them, but downloaded their albums one day when I was super into playing bass many years ago and had a bass crush on Justin Chancellor after a Bass Player magazine interview. Besides, Danny Carey might be my favorite drummer of all-time.

Been going over all their albums on shuffle the past few days. I dig that my tastes have changed over the years but their music holds up and is still solid.

Got into them a decade ago.  Still in shock that they caved in to streaming and will release an album.

loop homer GIF

CCR - Born On The Bayou

7 minutes ago, cysomeawfulpitcher said:

Got into them a decade ago.  Still in shock that they caved in to streaming and will release an album.

loop homer GIF

CCR - Born On The Bayou

Adapt or die.

James Maynard Keenan actually touches on the subject and the band in a recent Joe Rogan interview. The disfunction and how he talks about band differences reminds me exactly how I felt and why I got out of the band business.

Tool-Fear Inoculum

Waited 13 years for new Tool, and honestly I'm not disappointed.  So many layers to this song.

Recommend the following steps for the first listening:

1. High quality headphones

2. Dark room

3. 10:21 of uninterrupted time

4. high volume

5. mind blown

what am I listening to? pretty much my entire collection of CDs.

I had to wipe my hard drive a month ago and having been slowly but surely reloading all of my CDs back on to my Mac. it's tedious but it's been fun listening to some things I haven't listened to in a while.