• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What are you listening to?

Glen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/20/2021 at 7:41 AM, Blarg said:

How about some Texas band that explores the realm of what is described as Thai funk or just plain elevator music. It is mind numbing in a lot of ways. 

Weird. I keep coming across this band. A broker buddy of mine that I started a company with used to play them all the time around 2019.....this exact video, as a matter of fact. But recently have been coming across it a lot. I dig it.

Been going through a big Deftones phase recently, even though they are probably my favorite band and I listen to quite a bit anyway. Rediscovering songs I didn't listen to as much over the years, constantly watching bass covers as I learn/re-learn songs, and just mind blown that I have been listening to them for over 20 years and they are still solid, relevant, and touring/churning out great albums.

They just dropped this pretty cool music video the other day:

And of course this classic:

2 hours ago, Jay said:

Not really Southern Rock, more like California Country but still. I graduated high school in 1977 and literally every guy was in love with Linda Ronstadt.

So... you saw the posters on my wall?  Damn.