• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Predict your top-five 2022 Los Angeles Angels Home Run Leaders

Trout: 48

Ohtani: 42

Walsh: 31

Adell: 23

Rendon: 23

Stassi 18

Upton 16

Marsh 11

The lineup is strong enough that Trout and Ohtani are going to see their pitches. Upton had 17 home runs in an injury ridden season, with platooning it should help keep him in the field for 80+ games, Adell 120+ games and Marsh getting the games in between. Walsh has more experience and is due a small bunp, Stassi should see the majority of the catching duties and Rendon should hit to his career average. The Angels will hit, they just need to be in the lineup to do it.

I noticed everyone here has high expectations for Adell. Do you guys really think he’ll hit 25+ HRs? I think that’s extremely optimistic—but I suppose it’s possible considering how well he’s been doing in ST (if that counts for anything).

This could become one of the best lineups the team has ever had: Ohtani, Trout, Rendon, Walsh, Adell, Marsh, and Stassi. Downright deadly if we get Fletch from 2020.

18 minutes ago, OhtaniRule said:

I noticed everyone here has high expectations for Adell. Do you guys really think he’ll hit 25+ HRs? I think that’s extremely optimistic—but I suppose it’s possible considering how well he’s been doing in ST (if that counts for anything).

This could become one of the best lineups the team has ever had: Ohtani, Trout, Rendon, Walsh, Adell, Marsh, and Stassi. Downright deadly if we get Fletch from 2020.

I’m definitely bullish on him. He hits the ball as hard as anyone on the team and he’s clearly shortened up his swing. It remains to be seen if he can elevate enough of his contact to put up big totals but I’m just going to assume he does right now for fun.

17 hours ago, OhtaniRule said:

Unless he regresses and gets sent back to the minors, I think his floor is 20 homers.

25 seems very reasonable to me.

• Chuck changed the title to Predict your top-five 2022 Los Angeles Angels Home Run Leaders
7 minutes ago, OhtaniRule said:

Upton with 28? Very optimistic lol

Upton is going to get a ton of playing time between LF and 1B IMO. I think he has a good season playing for a final contract after this season. 

Rendon hits 23 HR. 

Just now, Chuckster70 said:

Upton is going to get a ton of playing time between LF and 1B IMO. I think he has a good season playing for a final contract after this season. 

Rendon hits 23 HR. 

I like Upton a lot, but I’d rather not see him get that much playing time. I suspect Maddon will put him in the lineup anyways, since he’s a stubborn old man.

27 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Will Tony Two Bags Rendon be near the top of AL in doubles?

If he does hit less than 25 HRs, and healthy, has to be a lot of doubles included?

He has only hit more than 25 HR in a season once, so I don't think we can assume he will this year just because he did in 2019. It could happen, but the more likely situation is probably low/mid-20s HR and a bunch of doubles, as you guessed at the end of your message.