• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2022 Midterms

mmc

What will the makeup of Congress be after the 2022 election?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What will the makeup of Congress be after the 2022 election?

• D House and Senate
    • R House and Senate
    • D House, R Senate
    • R House, D Senate

35 minutes ago, Jason said:

He’s done. How will he recover? I don’t agree, politically, with quite a few of my family members either 

You would have to look at his stances and see if he is Q crazy or not, could just be Woke.  Laxalt was a big political name in Nevada so there has to be some reason the whole family packed up. The one girl went on social media and pleaded don't vote for my dad last election.  Think he was the one who said if you are raped just lay back and enjoy it. If dad's go Q Central and run for office it is good families stand up to it.   

8 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

You would have to look at his stances and see if he is Q crazy or not, could just be Woke.  Laxalt was a big political name in Nevada so there has to be some reason the whole family packed up. The one girl went on social media and pleaded don't vote for my dad last election.  Think he was the one who said if you are raped just lay back and enjoy it. If dad's go Q Central and run for office it is good families stand up to it.   

Sure but 14 family members isn’t a whole lot when you factor in aunts, uncles, cousins and their spouses. It’s a silly non-story that Rico posted to make the guy look like his own family doesn’t like him. I bet he has more that 14 family members that do support him 

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Sure but 14 family members isn’t a whole lot when you factor in aunts, uncles, cousins and their spouses. It’s a silly non-story that Rico posted to make the guy look like his own family doesn’t like him. I bet he has more that 14 family members that do support him 

I can't count 28 family members but I'm old. 

So, I been telling this little story about this bull out in the field with six cows, and three of them are pregnant. So, you know he got something goin’ on. But all he cared about is keep his nose against the fence, looking at three other cows that didn’t belong to him. Now all he had to do is eat grass. But no, no, no. He thought something was better somewhere else.

So, he decided, ‘I want to get over there.’ So one day, he measured that fence up, and he said, ‘I think I can jump this.’ So that day came where he got back. And as he got back and as he took off runnin’, he dove over that fence, and his belly got cut up under the bottom. But as he made it onto the other side, he shook it off and got so excited about it. And he ran to the top of that hill, but when he got up there, he realized they were bulls too. 

- Herschel Walker

46 minutes ago, St1ck said:

So, I been telling this little story about this bull out in the field with six cows, and three of them are pregnant. So, you know he got something goin’ on. But all he cared about is keep his nose against the fence, looking at three other cows that didn’t belong to him. Now all he had to do is eat grass. But no, no, no. He thought something was better somewhere else.

So, he decided, ‘I want to get over there.’ So one day, he measured that fence up, and he said, ‘I think I can jump this.’ So that day came where he got back. And as he got back and as he took off runnin’, he dove over that fence, and his belly got cut up under the bottom. But as he made it onto the other side, he shook it off and got so excited about it. And he ran to the top of that hill, but when he got up there, he realized they were bulls too. 

- Herschel Walker

Amen, brother.

On 10/15/2022 at 8:18 AM, St1ck said:

- Herschel Walker

That wasn’t the punchline I was hoping for.

Good lord these midterms are nothing but a bunch of fags running on both sides.  Tim Ryan, Mandela Barnes, John Fetterman, Dr Oz, Herschel Walker, Raphael Warnock, Mark Kelly, Blake Masters, Kari Lake, Katie Hobbs, Charlie Crist, Doug Mastriano, Josh Shapiro, Brian Kemp, and Stacey Abrams are all candidates in swing states.  Holy shit.

38 minutes ago, mmc said:

Good lord these midterms are nothing but a bunch of fags running on both sides.  Tim Ryan, Mandela Barnes, John Fetterman, Dr Oz, Herschel Walker, Raphael Warnock, Mark Kelly, Blake Masters, Kari Lake, Katie Hobbs, Charlie Crist, Doug Mastriano, Josh Shapiro, Brian Kemp, and Stacey Abrams are all candidates in swing states.  Holy shit.

fags-spicoli.gif

2 hours ago, mmc said:

bill-ted-bill-and-ted.gif 

2 hours ago, mmc said:

Mark Kelly is pretty freaking cool.