• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2022 Midterms

mmc

What will the makeup of Congress be after the 2022 election?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What will the makeup of Congress be after the 2022 election?

• D House and Senate
    • R House and Senate
    • D House, R Senate
    • R House, D Senate

If the elections were right now I think the R's would have a good chance to flip enough seats to take both the senate and the house.  That said never discount the ability of either party to say or do dumb shit that costs them seats particularly the R's.  Maybe 6 or 8 years ago the R's were in a great position to take some seats and shortly before the election a few said some really dumb things in regards to rape and abortion that cost them.  Also can't discount Trumpism and how that plays out.  I know he has his supporters and some red areas don't care but the longer the R's let him hang around like the dingle berry that he is the more it will cost them as a party.  At the same time though I don't think a lot of D's are really excited about the president or vice president nor does either appeal much to people who voted against Trump in 2020.  Neither party really has much to brag about right now which is why they'll stick to pointing out how the other side has failed.  I don't know who will come away the winners in 2022 but you can bet that the country will lose.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Tank said:

Dr. Senator Oz?

Senator Dr. Oz?

I wouldn’t vote for him just on how wanky his title will sound.

5 hours ago, arch stanton said:

A new level of douche had to be invented just for clowns who use professional titles with their first name or nickname

Mehmet Cengiz Öz
Not the best name out there

I do think Oz has a good shot at at least the primary.  With Parnell dropping out, Oz is a household name and could probably easily swing a bunch of women since he's still pretty popular among them.  Similar to Herschel Walker as a candidate in Georgia, though Oz is going to have to really convince people he knows how to govern in the best interests of Pennsylvanians since unlike Walker he has very little connection to the state.

17 minutes ago, mmc said:

I do think Oz has a good shot at at least the primary.  With Parnell dropping out, Oz is a household name and could probably easily swing a bunch of women since he's still pretty popular among them.  Similar to Herschel Walker as a candidate in Georgia, though Oz is going to have to really convince people he knows how to govern in the best interests of Pennsylvanians since unlike Walker he has very little connection to the state.

Plus I was told Republicans don't like brown people so he has to climb that hill too. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just got my sample ballot and candidate statements for the primary on June 7th.

There's a ton of people running, almost all of whom I've never heard of.

31 candidates alone for Kamala's Senate seat!

I am inclined to vote for Mariana B. Dawson for governor, whose candidate statement is simply

"F all politicians."

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Blarg said:

The Snake Oil salesman in the lead. 

He has to be the most left-leaning person Trump's ever endorsed.  And he'll somehow ride that endorsement and his name recognition into a primary victory despite having no real platform or connection to the state.  

Though the Dems nominated someone who's in the hospital after suffering a stroke, so they didn't do any better.

7 minutes ago, mmc said:

He has to be the most left-leaning person Trump's ever endorsed.  And he'll somehow ride that endorsement and his name recognition into a primary victory despite having no real platform or connection to the state.  

Though the Dems nominated someone who's in the hospital after suffering a stroke, so they didn't do any better.

I think we already know that cognitive ability is not necessary to hold public office 

20 minutes ago, mmc said:

Did Hillary Clinton have any connection to New York when she ran for Senate there?