• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2022 Midterms

mmc

What will the makeup of Congress be after the 2022 election?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What will the makeup of Congress be after the 2022 election?

• D House and Senate
    • R House and Senate
    • D House, R Senate
    • R House, D Senate

On 9/23/2022 at 7:11 PM, Taylor said:

I'm actually trying to find a template for this. I've tried the following image searches:

• Liberals
  • Stereotypical Liberals
  • Vegan Club Gathering
  • Hillary Clinton Fan Club

Can't find anything good with a bunch of lib-looking folks standing in a line.

This is the best I've found so far.

elizabeth_warren_iowa_2020_10.jpg

On 9/24/2022 at 9:29 AM, Crampknees said:

I did not set out to insult anyone.  Ok, sorry, here is my minds eye view of you and it is spot on

What Is the Point of Boris Johnson? - The Atlantic

You have to understand that people aver 5’8” have a different perspective about life. Next time you go for a steak use a booster seat. You can see over the booth like the rest of us. It will change your life. 

4 hours ago, Kotchman said:

You have to understand that people aver 5’8” have a different perspective about life. Next time you go for a steak use a booster seat. You can see over the booth like the rest of us. It will change your life. 

This only proves you are cals alt.  He came after me, I never back down to his bitch ass, he failed and then tries to sneak back in as you hoping for points.  What a fucking fail you him/her are.  

36 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

This only proves you are cals alt.  He came after me, I never back down to his bitch ass, he failed and then tries to sneak back in as you hoping for points.  What a fucking fail you him/her are.  

lol I’m not too concerned if you back down or not. I can out run you and a 10/1 favorite in a bar fight. 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

lol I’m not too concerned if you back down or not. I can out run you and a 10/1 favorite in a bar fight. 

Ooh a bar fight.  As Larry said who tucks their paint leg behind the tongue of their shoe and if you notice your shoes are untied to boot.  Sounds like when your fat ass wants to hop off the stool and bar fight, I just need to take one hop back and you self face. 

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

Ooh a bar fight.  As Larry said who tucks their paint leg behind the tongue of their shoe and if you notice your shoes are untied to boot.  Sounds like when your fat ass wants to hop off the stool and bar fight, I just need to take one hop back and you self face. 

It’s possible given the way fantasy football has gone the last two weeks. I can make Kupp drop touchdowns, kickers miss, and definitely injury prone

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

For some reason I think there is so much more to this story than the headline. Maybe a nuance or two left out. 

It's like Oz was the first person to ever experiment on animals. Wait until people find out what happens to animals at shelters 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

It's like Oz was the first person to ever experiment on animals. Wait until people find out what happens to animals at shelters 

Dell’Orto testified that a dog experimented on by Oz’s team experienced lethargy, vomiting, paralysis, and kidney failure, but wasn’t euthanized for a full two days. She alleged other truly horrifying examples of gratuitously cruel treatment of dogs, including at least one dog who was kept alive for a month for continued experimentation despite her unstable, painful condition

This was beyond the norm of animal testing that a whistle blower came forward in 2003. 

But yeah, I wouldn't vote for anyone that would choose this as a profession.  Find some other way to make money, asshole. 

14 minutes ago, Rico said:

This was beyond the norm of animal testing that a whistle blower came forward in 2003. 

But yeah, I wouldn't vote for anyone that would choose this as a profession.  Find some other way to make money, asshole. 

Yes, animal testing is not the best thing and there's a reason people don't like it. In the medical and research world its rather normal so this is just trying to create outrage. This Brian Tyler Cohen dude seems like a leftist douche. I'm for doing research on gang bangers and pedophiles as a substitute 

Edited by Jason