• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2022 Midterms

mmc

What will the makeup of Congress be after the 2022 election?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What will the makeup of Congress be after the 2022 election?

• D House and Senate
    • R House and Senate
    • D House, R Senate
    • R House, D Senate

1 hour ago, mmc said:

Watching the Pennsylvania Senate debate now.  Holy shit it's hard to get through.  Fetterman is toast.

Nah, Oz sucks so Fetterman will win by default. Most voters have their minds made up by this time and don’t give a shit about debates 

2 hours ago, mmc said:

I just watched a good chunk of this debate and it’s really sad. This guy has a serious medical condition that he has not recovered from and it’s obviously affected him in a big way. Why the hell are the Democrats even allowing this to go on? It almost feels abusive to the guy 

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I just watched a good chunk of this debate and it’s really sad. This guy has a serious medical condition that he has not recovered from and it’s obviously affected him in a big way. Why the hell are the Democrats even allowing this to go on? It almost feels abusive to the guy 

Allowing what to go on?

55 minutes ago, Jason said:

I donated to his campaign. We need him in the Senate!

Unless something drastic changes, I’m going to predict the Republicans retake the Senate with 53 seats.  Oz will keep the PA seat red, and I’m going to predict Arizona, Georgia, and Nevada will all flip.  Just don’t see two traditionally red states in AZ and GA voting blue in a bad environment for Democrats, and the Hispanic shift right should be enough to flip Nevada.  

On 10/21/2022 at 8:16 PM, St1ck said:

What is the Republican's plan to curb inflation?

That’s a great question. There are some steps that can be taken but they won’t be. Biden won’t allow oil production to increase so that’s null and void. There is no way in hell either party reduces spending enough so you can throw that out the window. The only way to stop inflation is to take away the punch bowl aka the Federal Reserve and peg the dollar back to gold so it has some sense of finite worth. 

What will happen is the Fed will capitulate and start buying bonds again which will send inflation through the roof causing sever pain for the poor and middle classes. Then the currency collapses and SHTF. Good times ahead. 

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

The gold standard is such an 1800's mindset and no country uses it to value their nation's worth. 

That's why there is inflation. The dollar isn't pegged to anything other than "the full faith and credit" of the Federal government which is $31 trillion in debt. By breaking from the gold standard in 1971 (thanks Nixon) the government is now able to spend as much as it wants. This will end when it can't afford to service it's own debt and people on fixed incomes amongst others will be truly fucked for lack of a better term.