• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Official 2021-22 Hot Stove League Thread.

4 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

Meh -- Coors is a weird spot for pitchers.  There have been a bunch of guys that ran reverse spits there in part because they get used to pitching at altitude and then flatten out when they play in more normal environments.

Something like a 4-seamer doesn't play but the 2-seamer does, right? I could be wrong. I actually think he'd do well in Anaheim in a pitcher friendly park, and no QO attached is appealing. 

1 hour ago, mmc said:

People here ain't gonna like this but Seattle could make the playoffs over us if we don't also spend big

A part of me thinks Arte won't want to lose the offseason to his former GM. 

If the Rangers and Mariners are going to be spending money, then Mr. Big Market $3.6 Billion Dollar Boy needs to own this offseason. 

IMO (if the Mariners going big is actually true), then this could be Moreno's most crucial off-season. I say this because Trout is getting older and Ohtani wants to win. 

That's all the reason right there.