• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2021-22 Hot Stove League Thread.

16 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

You don’t recall the widespread frothing at the mouth over this play reigning mad praise on Cespedes?

I do.

It was a great play.  If people used that as the only barometer to say he was great, I don't remember.  AND... I don't even care.  This conversation seems to have gone sideways for some reason. 

The guy had a heck of an arm, IMO.  It's a shame that he ended up being a bust for the Mets.

1 hour ago, totdprods said:

How? The guy just won a Cy Young, and we've added Noah Syndergaard. 

Ray and Syndergaard would be a fantastic duo to add. And I know Lorenzen doesn't seem like much, but neither did Alex Cobb. If we added Ray and stopped there for the rotation we'd be just fine. 

If we added Ray and stopped adding to pitching at all - as in no solid relievers - then I'd worry.

The comparison in Lorenzen to Cobb is almost laughable. Sorry man! Lorenzen has shown sparks of ability sandwiched between months of meh. Was it the band box he pitched in? The lineups in the NL Central at the time Brewers, Cubs, Cards? 

Just not a fan. 

Cobb at least has shown the ability to compete and bulldog consistently in the AL.