• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Where’s Lou? [We found him]

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Sorry, TG. It took several weeks to reach out to you after you "disappeared," but we're already concerned about Lou after a few days.

I'm surprised anyone noticed I was gone at all, to be honest. 

I've gone long stretches without posting before.

Just now, True Grich said:

I'm surprised anyone noticed I was gone at all, to be honest. 

I've gone long stretches without posting before.

It's because we care about you.

st1ck doesn't care. One time I came back after not posting for like a month, and he said, "You were gone?"

I used to post on a true crime forum, some years ago. There was a popular member who was there every single day and had thousands of posts, then one day just disappeared. Didn't even check in for SIX YEARS.  Then one day she reappeared to the surprise of everyone. Apparently she got really sick and was in the hospital for a long time, and took a break. 

Hope Lou's not gone that long.

11 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

The fact that he's been here practically 24/7 for years now and suddenly is not, is indeed concerning.

I don't know anything about him or how old he is, but we all have to go at some point. With my own health issues it's entirely possible that some day my posting will suddenly cease without explanation.

Life is short. Be happy, love God, and try to do good to others.

He's one of the older ones here.

13130822_10154084441748326_6718520768348

Edited by Brandon