• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Rockies @ Angels (7/27/21): Suarez on the mound, Gosselin at 1B & hitting 3rd

2 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

This is the type of game that signals the end of contention.

Sell every impending FA!

They won’t make the post-season for several years anyway.

Minasian snores away the whole season while the bullpen burns, and does NOTHING!

Thanks for nothing, Arte Moreno!

Just thanks.

buddy, go play outside for a while. get some fresh air and get away from tonight's game.

21 minutes ago, Blarg said:

This is the game @Inside Pitch refers to when he says it's not the pitching that is the problem.

Extended innings because of bad defense really can't be heaped on the pitchers shoulders. Suarez is a contact pitcher and so far that has worked against him on what should have been infield outs. All but one inning has been extended by giving Rockies the equivalent of 5 outs. 

I've absolutely stopped caring.  The defense has undermined the pitching all year.  I guess they deserve some slack for having been better of late but I seriously don't even watch when I see Suzuki listed in the pregame lineups.  I seriously took the night off and just now thought, lets see how bad it is..... And here we are.

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

I've absolutely stopped caring.  The defense has undermined the pitching all year.  I guess they deserve some slack for having been better of late but I seriously don't even watch when I see Suzuki listed in the pregame lineups.  I seriously took the night off and just now thought, lets see how bad it is..... And here we are.

Suzuki is awful. Love the dude but he’s about 2 years deep on borrowed time in MLB. Can’t frame a pitch and can’t hit for shit. 

41 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

Mop-up duty for Andrew Wantz. Terrible management of a young arm with success in the minors when you have Quintana and Guerra in the pen (and almost every other person in the pen as well)

Probably not a good idea to have a young guy go 10 days without pitching but.... Geniuses do it differently