• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Twins (7/25/21): Barria on the mound

6 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Oh yes be cognizant of the play on the field, but he doesn’t seem to quite realize what needs to be said versus what he is saying.

I just prefer to let the game itself breathe a little on its own.  We do see what is happening.

But it is a really tough gig to get right.

Especially since they're calling the game watching the same stream we're watching from 2000 miles away.

7 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Oh yes be cognizant of the play on the field, but he doesn’t seem to quite realize what needs to be said versus what he is saying.

I just prefer to let the game itself breathe a little on its own.  We do see what is happening.

But it is a really tough gig to get right.

I’m good with this new guy. Good contrast to Gubi, and I like the more traditional approach to the game call. Cuts down on the corniness we’ve had to endure the rest of the season from Sutton.

8 minutes ago, Angels 1961 said:

Halo rotation starting to take shape for rest of this year and 2022. Detmers and Chris Rod early August.

I hope they quickly sign Detmers and CRod to long terms deals so you can instantly hate them and be forced to start promoting a couple of other players. 

Just now, Inside Pitch said:

He definitely should have.   His swing is stiff as he'll right now.

Looking very mechanical, like he has no feeling from his waist up. When he was hitting well there was a little fluidity in his motion. Now, like you said, stiff. 

1 minute ago, axalar said:

I’m good with this new guy. Good contrast to Gubi, and I like the more traditional approach to the game call. Cuts down on the corniness we’ve had to endure the rest of the season from Sutton.

I like him too overall.  Just would hope for a little adjustment t that’s all.

I just don’t need to hear the words “fly ball” every time there is a fly ball, or “throws to first” every time someone throws to first.

Its really not that big of a deal, just an observation I think would make his performance better.

Just now, Dtwncbad said:

I like him too overall.  Just would hope for a little adjustment t that’s all.

I just don’t need to hear the words “fly ball” every time there is a fly ball, or “throws to first” every time someone throws to first.

Its really not that big of a deal, just an observation I think would make his performance better.

I'm enjoying the broadcast. Your play by play of it, not so much.