• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ A's (7/19/21): Ohtani on the mound & hitting 2nd; Marsh in CF again

Just now, bloodbrother said:

They're being smart managing his workload and he was at 96 pitches. I'm good with how they've handled him this year. Not a Maddon fan, but this bullpen, outside of Iglesias, is horrendous

Agreed. This bullpen is the reason we lose so many games. Compare this to Seattle who is dominant and is winning despite having a horrendous offense.

I’m sure that when Arte sat Trout down in the Tempe Diablo office to talk to him about being an angel4lyfe part of the plan was shit canning Eppler and failing to get any pitchers worth jack shit for 2 off-seasons.  I’m sure the plan was *maybe* being good in his age 34 season.  We’re right on track. 

Just now, HeavenlyHalos said:

Agreed. This bullpen is the reason we lose so many games. Compare this to Seattle who is dominant and is winning despite having a horrendous offense.

same with TB and OAK in a way, their offense stat lines per player are nothing special

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’m sure that when Arte sat Trout down in the Tempe Diablo office to talk to him about being an angel4lyfe part of the plan was shit canning Eppler and failing to get any pitchers worth jack shit for 2 off-seasons.  I’m sure the plan was *maybe* being good in his age 34 season.  We’re right on track. 

Don’t be so critical. We’re ahead of schedule.