• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Angels medical staff...

1 hour ago, WicketMaiden said:

Poor analogy. Did your doctor also say your brother's calf would be fine by now (but of course it isn't), and your neighbour's back would be fine by now (but it isn't) and does he have a history of never healing any injury earlier than anticipated, or say elbow ligament damage is dehydration? There is a pattern of poor performance here, not one isolated incident. 

Yes.

To all of them.

1 hour ago, Lou said:

Yes.

To all of them.

Ha ha! Now it makes sense, with that performance you must be visiting an NHS doctor in the UK. Hmm. Allied with your love of cricket and deep knowledge of British TV I'm beginning to suspect you're a closet Brit masquerading as an American. And of course being at the forefront of yesterday's Brit bashing on the 'Part-time Trout' thread would be a fine example of 'surely he doth protest too much'. Yes (knowingly nodding to self) all coming together nicely. Endeavour? Pfft, he's got nothing on my sleuthing. 

A lot of people upset that others are upset about the misinformation. You’re chalking it up to “slow healing” or “players get hurt. Get over it.” That’s not what is the bad part about this. The bad part, and credit to Sam for actually asking something that makes the organization look bad, I’d what Joe revealed: the training staff tells him these things after the game and they are never right. And it makes you look incredibly unprofessional.

This week is 9 weeks for Trout from an original 6-8 week prognosis, which is typical of a Grade 2 calf strain. They refuse to say where he is and when he will rehab, after previously saying he’d rehab right after the break. 

Rendon went as follows: 1. Hurt but nothing major. 2. Will not go on IL. 3. Goes on IL, but should open right after the break. 4. Had a setback, will be out a few more weeks. 5. Not a setback, just healing slowly. Wants to get to 100%. 

Upton was the same. Just spasms, a few days. Well after the break. Well he’s not ready and nobody in the entire medical/training staff can figure out why he’s having back pain.  

Yes, part of it is it seems the training staff can’t get guys back/find the solution in a timely manner. But realistically that’s on the guys too. The other part is you make yourself as an entire organization look like you are clueless when you say 3 times outright “No IL for him” and the next day he’s on the IL. That’s what’s frustrating. 

1 hour ago, ThisismineScios said:

A lot of people upset that others are upset about the misinformation. You’re chalking it up to “slow healing” or “players get hurt. Get over it.” That’s not what is the bad part about this. The bad part, and credit to Sam for actually asking something that makes the organization look bad, I’d what Joe revealed: the training staff tells him these things after the game and they are never right. And it makes you look incredibly unprofessional.

This week is 9 weeks for Trout from an original 6-8 week prognosis, which is typical of a Grade 2 calf strain. They refuse to say where he is and when he will rehab, after previously saying he’d rehab right after the break. 

Rendon went as follows: 1. Hurt but nothing major. 2. Will not go on IL. 3. Goes on IL, but should open right after the break. 4. Had a setback, will be out a few more weeks. 5. Not a setback, just healing slowly. Wants to get to 100%. 

Upton was the same. Just spasms, a few days. Well after the break. Well he’s not ready and nobody in the entire medical/training staff can figure out why he’s having back pain.  

Yes, part of it is it seems the training staff can’t get guys back/find the solution in a timely manner. But realistically that’s on the guys too. The other part is you make yourself as an entire organization look like you are clueless when you say 3 times outright “No IL for him” and the next day he’s on the IL. That’s what’s frustrating. 

Getting upset about it as a fan is dumb.  It just goes along with the usual victim narrative some people have.  Some fans actually like they are being wronged by the guesses of when the players will come back.  Sure Joe could say, “I don’t know” but I am guessing that will turn into something about a lack of communication in the organization.  Instead some fans think Joe is lying about these things.  I have no idea if you are one of them, but if you are then you fall into the victim fan category.