• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Race to oblivion ! Afghanistan vs. South Vietnam edition

Collapse !  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which pathetic puppet entity will collapse faster !?

• Afghanistan
    • South Vietnam (fell approximately 2 years after withdrawal of US forces)

2 hours ago, St1ck said:

Their army rolled over without a fight and their president fled. Just completely worthless. 

I always laugh when I see bullshit from bloodthirsty warhawk freaks like Max Boot and the like whining “duuuur what about the women” as they weep over their miserably failed pathetic project in Afghanistan.  

Not much thought for the women of Syria when we were arming just as bad and worse than the Taliban.  All of these fuckers were 100% on board with all of that stuff.  All of them have advocated for arming and providing financial aid for the worst Islamist groups on the planet sowing chaos and horror all over the world.  And some of it even ended up blowing back directly into the United States ultimately.  All of them should be in dog cages having garbage thrown at them even that is too good for them.  I can’t listen any of these fucking people talking about how we shouldn’t have left or whatever.  Who cares.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

16 hours ago, cals said:

I’m sure this retard knows, but I’m sure his retard followers have completely forgotten, that it was his fucking moronic deal with the Taliban itself in Doha in 2020 that caused this.  Biden deserves some criticism but that criticism should be that he would honor Trump’s moronic agreement.

The only thing I'll say is if Trump is such a bad ass, he had four years to win the war. He failed.

But just like health insurance, "who knew Afghanistan was so complicated?"

9 minutes ago, Kevin said:

The only thing I'll say is if Trump is such a bad ass, he had four years to win the war. He failed.

But just like health insurance, "who knew Afghanistan was so complicated."

Weird that they weren’t as incredulous about Trump golfing for the 5 millionth time while pretending the COVID-19 wasn’t real as the pandemic was ramping up and hospitals didn’t have masks lol. 

Biden owns all this shit though. He's the president and he can do whatever he wants. Everyone was telling him that this would be a shitshow and he just ignored them. He wants to undo everything Trump did except for this?

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

Biden owns all this shit though. He's the president and he can do whatever he wants. Everyone was telling him that this would be a shitshow and he just ignored them. He wants to undo everything Trump did except for this?

This is a positive for the U.S. It sucks ass for some of the good people in Afghanistan but we can no longer justify our presence there.

What’s happening now was always going to happen and neither Trump nor Biden could stop it. People can be partisan hacks about this but I would say this is the best thing we’ve done for Afghanistan in the last few years.

1 minute ago, Crampknees said:

Old guys just wanted to tap his assistant and his daughter is why they liked it.  Commenting for a friend. 

When I was young my dad used to watch Buck Rogers in the 25th Century. I tried watching that show later as an adult and it is freaking awful so I wondered why my dad even watched it. Then I saw Colonel Deering and it became obvious. He admitted to it as well. 

3 minutes ago, Kevin said:

This is a positive for the U.S. It sucks ass for some of the good people in Afghanistan but we can no longer justify our presence there.

What’s happening now was always going to happen and neither Trump nor Biden could stop it. People can be partisan hacks about this but I would say this is the best thing we’ve done for Afghanistan in the last few years.

Agreed but they could have planned a way to get the people out that assisted or worked with us when we were there. I do feel sorry for any that get left there and will have to suffer. That's pretty shitty on our part

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Agreed but they could have planned a way to get the people out that assisted or worked with us when we were there. I do feel sorry for any that get left there and will have to suffer. That's pretty shitty on our part

Hey that’s par for the course for us. I think we all remember how the Kurds felt when we withdrew and the images we saw of them pelting our military vehicles right before Turkey did their thing. Seems like Trump fucked that up with no plan. But meh, he did the right thing in my mind getting them out of Syria (he just shouldn’t have diverted them to Saudi Arabia). 

Again, we did what we could and it was time to get out. Hopefully Biden can actually refrain himself and stay out.

Had to be done.  Trump and his cult would be calling it the greatest thing since his inauguration crowd at Woodstock at this point and sleepy Joe did appear to fall asleep on this one, he must not be surrounded by the best and the brightest either.  It was going to end up a turd no matter what.  

33 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Yep it's a good thing we are out. Probably should have evacuated the embassy a week prior though. 

Yes I don’t blame Biden. Someone had to take one for the team. He could have done better but it appears Americans escaped unharmed. In fairness, he probably didn’t get the best advice from our Generals. Ending the war meant ending a huge piece of their legacy. Senior officers are now faced with the reality that the only way to advance is through social justice initiatives. At least until the next war starts.