• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Race to oblivion ! Afghanistan vs. South Vietnam edition

Collapse !  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which pathetic puppet entity will collapse faster !?

• Afghanistan
    • South Vietnam (fell approximately 2 years after withdrawal of US forces)

LOL, the RNC deleted their page touting Trump's "peace deal" with the Taliban.

https://www.businessinsider.com/gop-removes-page-hailing-trump-taliban-deal-2021-8

The Republican National Committee removed a webpage hailing former President Donald Trump's peace deal with the Taliban — but said it was done not to distance itself from the policy in response to the militant group's seizing power, but as part of routine web maintenance.

The webpage, which was first posted on the Republican National Committee's website during last year's presidential election, had hailed Trump's foreign-policy achievements. 

I don't blame Biden, or Trump, or any single individual. I blame the entire U.S. foreign policy establishment, who can't get it through their Harvard-educated heads that the Taliban are savages stuck in the 7th century, and no amount of 'nation building' will change things for the better. People are not the same all over.

The only way to defeat them, really, is to nuke the entire country, but that's a non-starter. 

I'm going on the theory that everyone who had something to do with this debacle was in it for the money. How many billions did these defense companies make from us waging an endless war? And who's making money off the heroin?

5 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I don't blame Biden, or Trump, or any single individual. I blame the entire U.S. foreign policy establishment, who can't get it through their Harvard-educated heads that the Taliban are savages stuck in the 7th century, and no amount of 'nation building' will change things for the better. People are not the same all over.

The only way to defeat them, really, is to nuke the entire country, but that's a non-starter. 

I'm going on the theory that everyone who had something to do with this debacle was in it for the money. How many billions did these defense companies make from us waging an endless war? And who's making money off the heroin?

You do realize that U.S. foreign policy in Afghanistan had nothing to do with nation building or reforming the Taliban, right? A war effort doesn't need to be successful to make money for certain people.