• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer 2.0!

3 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

yeah, im going to go old skool, old man but a hook up where a dude beats the shit of stranger, who 'wanted it'?

Legalities aside, that is just a bad look.

Yeah old man, that's what young people do these days.  They hook up and the guy beats the shit out of her.  Get with it, pops.

I can’t imagine there is a single person that would disagree that it isn’t a bad look.  So is snorting coke off of a hookers ass.  He didn’t miss a paycheck.  

34 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

yeah, im going to go old skool, old man but a hook up where a dude beats the shit of stranger, who 'wanted it'?

Legalities aside, that is just a bad look.

Yeah old man, that's what young people do these days.  They hook up and the guy beats the shit out of her.  Get with it, pops.

Well like I said earlier in this thread. Switch the roles. And Bauer went to a dominatrix, and said "she hit me"....

Again, theres nothing illegal about rough sex. And theres verified texts where she says she was not only cool with it, but went back for more.

35 minutes ago, Ender said:

I lean towards her side cause Fuck Bauer, but still, she's fucking nuts. She went back for SECONDS!

Yep.

And Im not on anyones side.... 

She has major credibility issues. And it obviously looks a certain way...

But if a law was broken, prosecute. And anything that hurts the dodgers, i applaud.

One of the positives of this, is that even if it turns out this whole thing was a setup, and hes completely innocent, the rest of his life hes going to have to wear the reputation of it.

Dudes a total doosher. And now people know that aside from weird sex, he also sends really lame flirt texts with yoda pics. 

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

If it’s this one then it could hit the hole, taint and part of the cooter 

9BA4D092-38CD-4BCF-92E3-BF13259AF6BB.png

Hmm. I like it. The thumb gets the cleetoris, the groove gets the taint and the fingers can go upwards, through the crack and directly towards the leather cheerio.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

If it’s this one then it could hit the hole, taint and part of the cooter 

9BA4D092-38CD-4BCF-92E3-BF13259AF6BB.png

Son of a bitch @Jason.  Cooter just doesn’t get enough play.  Makes me laugh like a 4th grader every time I read that word.

As a matter of fact, I may bring it up in casual conversation with the wife tonight at dinner to see her reaction.