• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Tigers @ Angels (6/19/21): Rendon hitting 4th, Sandoval on the mound

tdawg87

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

19 minutes ago, failos said:

Sitting in the same suite as Daz Cameron’s dad. Pretty cool stuff

I can'r believe he has a kid playing in MLB -- time flies - seems like he just retired not that long ago -- and folks on this board were debating whether DAD Cameron was worth signing.  I always felt DAD Cameron had to big of a hole in his swing and struck out way too much -- in fact, I am sure DAD Cameron had seasons where he struck out 125-150 times.  DAD watching DAZ play is a pretty cool sight to see, though.  The 'old' man looks like he could still play.

Just now, disarcina said:

I can'r believe he has a kid playing in MLB -- time flies - seems like he just retired not that long ago -- and folks on this board were debating whether DAD Cameron was worth signing.  I always felt DAD Cameron had to big of a hole in his swing and struck out way too much -- in fact, I am sure DAD Cameron had seasons where he struck out 125-150 times.  DAD watching DAZ play is a pretty cool sight to see, though.  The 'old' man looks like he could still play.

TOO BIG of a hole -- typo.  Mike Cameron - forgot DAD's first name. He had some good seasons. Top season probably hit 25-29 HRs or so -- still - earned the name Mike Kameron because of all the K's

3 minutes ago, failos said:

Holy shit I’ve been talking to him for 30 minutes and didn’t know he’s Mike Fucking Cameron. What do I say what do I ask

Ask him how special that 4-HR game was when he was with the Mariners against the White Sox. 

He almost hit #5 too.