• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Tigers @ Angels (6/19/21): Rendon hitting 4th, Sandoval on the mound

tdawg87

2 hours ago, Revad said:

Could we get Tank to send an email?

2 hours ago, eligrba said:

At the very least. @Tank needs to talk to Joe about this bullshit at his next lunch meeting. Maybe he can use some riveting history to help Joe understand.

Joe and I have met for lunch before but it was very frustrating. I wanted to talk about how he was using the bullpen but he kept pushing the conversation back to psychedelic mushrooms and old reruns of Laverne & Shirley. 

2 hours ago, Revad said:

Don’t forget the tofu, not that it’s wrong

I only use the tofu on special occasions, and lunch with Maddon doesn’t qualify for something so important.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

48 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

he @failos

did you ask Mike Cameron if he thinks he's a good comp for Jo Adell?  

We didn’t get that deep into the convo. We talked his career, Lou Pinella, him getting traded to Seattle, Ohtani, general pressures of the game, how difficult it is to even make it to the show, and how managers baby players today—i.e. how players in his day would get chewed out by their manager if they did some of the boneheaded mistakes the Tigers made tonight. People kept talking to him so I didn’t want to keep bugging him. Got to meet his son though. Cool guy, and cool family.