• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tony La Russa

17 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

The noted philosopher Moe Szyslak said it first, and best:

"Old people are no good at everything"

One of my favorites. Another one is:

"I’m better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean, not that fancy store-bought dirt. That stuff’s loaded with nutrients. I can’t compete with that stuff."

Sorry but La Russa is a piece of S***

These guys get paid MILLIONS of dollars to play 9 innings.... Not 5, not 6...... NINE INNINGS.

Also, if he (or any other team) is worried about that being disrespectful, then DON'T disrespect the game by having a position player pitch.

Hell, implement a mercy rule....... stupid B****

Edited by angelsnationtalk

not a fan of La Russa not backing up his own players (idiot boomer should of just said that's something we'll discuss as a team or just no comment) and not a fan of the twins throwing at Mercedes but not sure why people are shitting on La Russa for putting in a position player. Isn't that a way to save bullpen arms so they're not out there throwing for a game that is obviously out of hand. 

9 minutes ago, Sam Hyde said:

not a fan of La Russa not backing up his own players (idiot boomer should of just said that's something we'll discuss as a team or just no comment) and not a fan of the twins throwing at Mercedes but not sure why people are shitting on La Russa for putting in a position player. Isn't that a way to save bullpen arms so they're not out there throwing for a game that is obviously out of hand. 

I thought it was the Twins who put in the position player.