• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Red Sox 5/16/2021: Fletcher out, Rojas leading off

Season turning point or an just a temporary reprieve from the ongoing slump? 

With such a dramatic ending, you would have to think that this should create some sort of positive feeling and easing of pressure. I won't say momentum, because one game doesn't necessarily create a pattern. 

Trout still hasn't busted his slump but sometimes a bit of luck can get things going in the right direction.

Ohtani at the plate seems either feast or famine. But his power is coming at the right time. 

Such a fragile team, so out of sync. But a good week away from turning the corner. 

8 hours ago, Duren, Duren said:

Season turning point or an just a temporary reprieve from the ongoing slump? 

With such a dramatic ending, you would have to think that this should create some sort of positive feeling and easing of pressure. I won't say momentum, because one game doesn't necessarily create a pattern. 

Trout still hasn't busted his slump but sometimes a bit of luck can get things going in the right direction.

Ohtani at the plate seems either feast or famine. But his power is coming at the right time. 

Such a fragile team, so out of sync. But a good week away from turning the corner. 

I wonder how much DFA of Pujols affected Trout?

9 hours ago, cals said:

Play Shohei RF every game.  Bring him in to be the shutdown pitcher after the starter falters.  Back to RF.  Back to the mound to close the game. Badabing badaboom.

Even I would not suggest this. Ohtani has become an ace for halos. Should have signed Petit.