• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anibal Sanchez

mmc

19 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

On another note, check out the movie The Father, with Anthony Hopkins, if you haven't already.  Really interesting depiction of how a person experiences dementia.

The Glen Campbell documentary on his last tour is amazing.

Just now, Blarg said:

Acouple days ago my wife calls me and tells me the dogs are going crazy, the smoke detector is beeping because the battery is low. I told her where the spare 9 volt is. 

So you and pujols (i forget if this thread is about him or sanchez) will be getting dinner at golden corral this sunday, then?

5 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Has 3 vintage Playboys in a drawer in the garage he thinks you dont know about. Doesnt realize there were 6 once upon a time, before you found them

My father found 3 Playboys slide out from under the front seat of his car when he hit the brakes hard. My idiot little brother thought that would be a safe place to stash them. 

40 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

On another note, check out the movie The Father, with Anthony Hopkins, if you haven't already.  Really interesting depiction of how a person experiences dementia.

No thanks, I did that reality shit show with my father two years ago.