• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anibal Sanchez

mmc

Speaking of. Alberts last season (unless they read my posts and extend him), am I the only one hoping to see the true old man in him pop up? Yell at guys for playing on the grass? Or jewelry? Wasting food after the game? 

Starting fights w other players, who put their hands up in submission? Yells at the other dugout to keep it down. Calls shohei "oriental"? Takes pics w the waiter at hometown buffet?

3 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Speaking of. Alberts last season (unless they read my posts and extend him), am I the only one hoping to see the true old man in him pop up? Yell at guys for playing on the grass? Or jewelry? Wasting food after the game? 

Starting fights w other players, who put their hands up in submission? Yells at the other dugout to keep it down. Calls shohei "oriental"? Takes pics w the waiter at hometown buffet?

Sorry, buddy. You crossed the line with that last one.

3 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

he's the only guy who eats dinner before a 7pm game.  

13 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

he's the only guy who eats dinner before a 7pm game.  

Only guy on the team that keeps bologna in the fridge... makes the clubbies play M.A.S.H. on the tv.... has a coupon for "that". Calls people by their first and last name when he tells stories about them...

In addition to Sanchez, I'd also be fine with the team taking chances on cheap/minor league deals with players such as Homer Bailey, Jeff Samardzija, Mike Leake, Rick Porcello, or Cole Hamels.  We need as much SP depth as we can get.

1 minute ago, mmc said:

In addition to Sanchez, I'd also be fine with the team taking chances on cheap/minor league deals with players such as Homer Bailey, Jeff Samardzija, Mike Leake, Rick Porcello, or Cole Hamels.  We need as much SP depth as we can get.

Not if they are garbage and suck at pitching now. 

58 minutes ago, mmc said:

We need to sign samardzija just to bring back calling him "shark" on here, and pissing off the guys who hated it

23 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Only guy on the team that keeps bologna in the fridge... makes the clubbies play M.A.S.H. on the tv.... has a coupon for "that". Calls people by their first and last name when he tells stories about them...

owns a cellular telephone

has a tennis ball hanging in his garage to make sure he pulls in just far enough