• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anibal Sanchez

mmc

He and three friends go to a restaurant and drink coffee only while they shoot the shit...for three hours.  

Loads the grand kids up with sugar right before they're about to leave and then smiles at you knowingly.  

Has room in the house with really nice furniture that no one is allowed in.  

Ranch, Bacon bits and cheese on ice berg is a healthy salad.  

Still writes checks and uses the checkbook log.  

So here is a dad story, he wasn’t super passionate about much of anything.  He liked baseball, and introduced my older brothers to it, they became passionate about it, so I became passionate about the Angels.  Well at my brothers house he had two TVs side by side and my dad would watch two games at a time, usually Angels and Twins (his second adopted team from when he lived in ND).  He would be watching games and then would get confused by instant replay.  He would think it happened again.  Then get mad because they didn’t tell him it was a replay.  Damn I miss that dude.

48 minutes ago, Stradling said:

So here is a dad story, he wasn’t super passionate about much of anything.  He liked baseball, and introduced my older brothers to it, they became passionate about it, so I became passionate about the Angels.  Well at my brothers house he had two TVs side by side and my dad would watch two games at a time, usually Angels and Twins (his second adopted team from when he lived in ND).  He would be watching games and then would get confused by instant replay.  He would think it happened again.  Then get mad because they didn’t tell him it was a replay.  Damn I miss that dude.

Along these lines.

Finally bought a flat screen tv.

Sat it on top of the old wood panel tube tv.

5 hours ago, Dochalo said:

Still writes checks and uses the checkbook log.  

Wait, I do that also

I thought everyone ran a register to know how much money they really have?

I guess I'm showing my age, lol