• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2021 California Recall Election

How are you voting in the recall?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How are you voting in the recall?

• “No” on recall
    • “Yes” on recall
  2. 2. Who are you voting for to replace him?

• Larry Elder
    • John Cox
    • Kevin Faulconer
    • Kevin Kylie
    • Caitlyn Jenner
    • Kevin Paffrath
    • Leaving this question blank
    • Other
  3. 3. Do you think Newsom will be recalled?

• Yes
    • No

4 minutes ago, mmc said:

Don't think so, at least I haven't been able to find it.  I'm just watching his Twitter stream

I watched 90 seconds of it and that's enough. This guy asks if we want to make California take a step backwards by recalling Newsom. Yep, backwards is fine with me 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I watched 90 seconds of it and that's enough. This guy asks if we want to make California take a step backwards by recalling Newsom. Yep, backwards is fine with me 

I just wanted to put it on to see what stupid shit Joe would say about it, don't care about the other people who have taken up the last hour or the mariachi band that's performing right now

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

Is there a more pointless elected official than Lt. Governor? 

Long Beach Mayor Robert Garcia filed papers some time ago to run for Lt. Governor in 2026.

He's planning to win another term next year as a write-in. His name cannot be on the ballot because he's had two terms already.

This city is completely controlled by Democrats. Taxes are sky high, there are homeless people everywhere, portions of the city are shooting galleries, there are potholes galore and streets are crumbling, but it's actually getting cooler in Bixby Knolls if you can believe it.

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

Long Beach Mayor Robert Garcia filed papers some time ago to run for Lt. Governor in 2026.

He's planning to win another term next year as a write-in. His name cannot be on the ballot because he's had two terms already.

This city is completely controlled by Democrats. Taxes are sky high, there are homeless people everywhere, portions of the city are shooting galleries, there are potholes galore and streets are crumbling, but it's actually getting cooler in Bixby Knolls if you can believe it.

Yet people will continue to vote for the moronic policies that got things to this point.  

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yet people will continue to vote for the moronic policies that got things to this point.  

Yes these libs don’t understand that no amount of taxing the rich going to make them home owners with a couple Mercedes in the garage. At best it allows them to rent three bedroom and a battery powered Chevy 

Just now, mmc said:

Also it's hilarious to hear people keep talking about the state's diversity in an election that's essentially between some establishment white guy and a guy who would be the state's first black governor

The left has this narrative now about Elder that he's some kind of black "white supremacist".

California is finished, done. I'd be completely shocked if Newsom loses and Larry is elected. 

5 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

The left has this narrative now about Elder that he's some kind of black "white supremacist".

California is finished, done. I'd be completely shocked if Newsom loses and Larry is elected. 

He won't lose. In fact he'll get reelected 

12 minutes ago, mmc said:

Also it's hilarious to hear people keep talking about the state's diversity in an election that's essentially between some establishment white guy and a guy who would be the state's first black governor

That the diversity crowd don't want, because he's white.