• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2021 California Recall Election

How are you voting in the recall?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How are you voting in the recall?

• “No” on recall
    • “Yes” on recall
  2. 2. Who are you voting for to replace him?

• Larry Elder
    • John Cox
    • Kevin Faulconer
    • Kevin Kylie
    • Caitlyn Jenner
    • Kevin Paffrath
    • Leaving this question blank
    • Other
  3. 3. Do you think Newsom will be recalled?

• Yes
    • No

30 minutes ago, cals said:

Did you hear the story about the gay dude in Spain who claimed a mob beat him up and carved “maricon” into his butt? Then Spain went crazy with pro-homo demonstrations and then the gay dude admitted he wanted to be beat up and carved?  When I first read the story (before he admitted he lied) it sounded so much like Smollett.

Uncle Jimmy is the man

16 hours ago, cals said:

There’s like a 40% chance she shows up at your house tonight and murders your cat for posting that picture.  That’s how batshit she is now.

But there's a 28% chance if she does show up, Adam is getting a threesome, but she's gonna cut him to make blood jewelry.  Adam, I hope you've been practicing your closing move.

1 hour ago, AngelsLongBall said:

But there's a 28% chance if she does show up, Adam is getting a threesome, but she's gonna cut him to make blood jewelry.  Adam, I hope you've been practicing your closing move.

threesome? That would require another participant

3 minutes ago, cals said:

We had a bbq at my brothers house today.  A bunch of ex-Republicans.  Which makes sense since my family are all lawyers and have brains.  Elder came up. They didn’t think much of him.

I bet he makes good bbq though. 

6 hours ago, Redondo said:

And I pointed out the last time it happened

By the 2016 election day, Hillary was leading in the polls by 3.5 percent. She ended up winning the popular vote by 2 percent. So the polling error was 1.5%.

For the recall to be successful, there has to be a polling error of about 15%.

You don't even live in California, so I'm not sure why you care.

13 minutes ago, Taylor said:

By the 2016 election day, Hillary was leading in the polls by 3.5 percent. She ended up winning the popular vote by 2 percent. So the polling error was 1.5%.

For the recall to be successful, there has to be a polling error of about 15%.

You don't even live in California, so I'm not sure why you care.

Thank you. All the "polls were wrong in 2016" people never seem to be aware how much they tightened up toward election day. 

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

Thank you. All the "polls were wrong in 2016" people never seem to be aware how much they tightened up toward election day. 

Yep. This was despite the audio proof that Trump was a sexual deviant who belonged on the FBI registry.