• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2021 California Recall Election

How are you voting in the recall?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How are you voting in the recall?

• “No” on recall
    • “Yes” on recall
  2. 2. Who are you voting for to replace him?

• Larry Elder
    • John Cox
    • Kevin Faulconer
    • Kevin Kylie
    • Caitlyn Jenner
    • Kevin Paffrath
    • Leaving this question blank
    • Other
  3. 3. Do you think Newsom will be recalled?

• Yes
    • No

My maga neighbor came by yesterday. Apparently a neighbor called the police to complain that one of his 7 cars was parked in front of his driveway instead of along a curb and he was wondering if it was me. I told him about the old bastard across the street who calls the cops on us every time we have a party. Anyway, right before he left he asked if I had voted in the recall election. I said "we gotta get that sonofabitch out of there." So, I would anticipate getting a pecan pie this Christmas season.

Just now, JarsOfClay said:

Someone stole all the mail in ballots from my mailbox, but I will just vote "No" in person. Although I would like to have Kevin Paffrath, the thought of having Larry Elder as Governor is too scary.

And I wonder if Paffrath is secretly one of Trump's lackeys like James Comey, Tara Reade, and Kanye West.

1. I wonder who stole the ballots. I'd bet $50 it wasn't a "no" voter.

2. Kevin Paffrath is a charlatan. He's only running as a Democrat to trick people into voting for him. The Democrats shot themselves in the foot by not putting forward a legit candidate, although it seems doubtful the recall will actually happen.

Just now, Jason said:

It's exciting at first but that feeling doesn't stick around all that long. I go to show support but I'd never tell her how I really feel about attending things 

Plus my son plays defense in a shitty sport. He doesn't do cool shit like score goals. The only time he's part of a notable play is if he fucks up. 

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

Plus my son plays defense in a shitty sport. He doesn't do cool shit like score goals. The only time he's part of a notable play is if he fucks up. 

Yes that does suck but they make big money if they’re good. My sons games were always fun because the team sucked so he could make a lot of saves. The worst part about soccer is being around the artsy fartsy crowd that are always discussing their gluten-free dinner plans

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Yes that does suck but they make big money if they’re good. My sons games were always fun because the team sucked so he could make a lot of saves. The worst part about soccer is being around the artsy fartsy crowd that are always discussing their gluten-free dinner plans

My son is never going to make money playing soccer. He's a mixture of Irish, German, and Russian. 

2 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

If you really want to torture yourself have your kid take up a musical instrument 

My son had band for his elective in junior high. It was a nightmare going to the concerts. Only saving grace was their director was kind of cool because sometimes he would mix in movie theme songs like Back To The Future. It least gave me a few minutes of mind escape thinking of the movie rather than the assault on my ears. 

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

Tell after you just attended 3 the past weekend. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

It's exciting at first but that feeling doesn't stick around all that long. I go to show support but I'd never tell her how I really feel about attending things 

I might be wrong, but I'm fairly certain that attending games isn't about you, but about your kid. So whether you're bored or whatever is irrelevant.

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I might be wrong, but I'm fairly certain that attending games isn't about you, but about your kid. So whether you're bored or whatever is irrelevant.

That’s kind of the attitude of the parents of kids that suck. I probably took winning to extremes too often but I did my best to make sure my son was good.