• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2021 California Recall Election

How are you voting in the recall?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How are you voting in the recall?

• “No” on recall
    • “Yes” on recall
  2. 2. Who are you voting for to replace him?

• Larry Elder
    • John Cox
    • Kevin Faulconer
    • Kevin Kylie
    • Caitlyn Jenner
    • Kevin Paffrath
    • Leaving this question blank
    • Other
  3. 3. Do you think Newsom will be recalled?

• Yes
    • No

19 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Shit if you are throwing in Ted’s old man they got to give you blarg in return 

Blarg is a Hollywood elitist acting as a Trumper, you can keep him. Well take Lou and he can become IE Longhorn. 

Reminded me the first and only Texas game I went to was when we first moved here in 97 or 98.  UCLA 66-3.  New neighbor who had Longhorn flags all over the yard and one on the side of his clown car as we drove there invited me then never spoke to me again. 

Edited by Crampknees

6 hours ago, mmc said:

Looks like Elder will win every county, he's leading all but like 5 by well over 10% of the vote, and the only he's losing is San Francisco to Paffrath by 600 votes with only about 29% of the vote counted, so he should catch up.

Were you really up at 2am checking to see what counties Larry Elder won in a failed recall election?

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

Blarg is a Hollywood elitist acting as a Trumper, you can keep him. Well take Lou and he can become IE Longhorn. 

Reminded me the first and only Texas game I went to was when we first moved here in 97 or 98.  UCLA 66-3.  New neighbor who had Longhorn flags all over the yard and one on the side of his clown car as we drove there invited me then never spoke to me again. 

1997, aka Rout 66.  We beat Houston 2 weeks later, 66-10. 

When you're talking Heisman, you can't Skip Hicks.