• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2021 California Recall Election

How are you voting in the recall?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How are you voting in the recall?

• “No” on recall
    • “Yes” on recall
  2. 2. Who are you voting for to replace him?

• Larry Elder
    • John Cox
    • Kevin Faulconer
    • Kevin Kylie
    • Caitlyn Jenner
    • Kevin Paffrath
    • Leaving this question blank
    • Other
  3. 3. Do you think Newsom will be recalled?

• Yes
    • No

18 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Idaho hospitals are beyond capacity with COVID-19 patients | Idaho Statesman
https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/coronavirus/article253955793.html

It is funny how they fantasize about California and New York uniquely getting shittier and its not just something that’s happening in the entire country.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

17 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Idaho hospitals are beyond capacity with COVID-19 patients | Idaho Statesman
https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/coronavirus/article253955793.html

I'm doing a loan for a chick that's become a good friend out there. She is on the backend of dealing with Covid and said they released something the other day out there that they are so slammed with Covid patients that if people don't have a chance of survival they won't be seen or have a bed/room to be treated.

Just now, Brandon said:

I'm doing a loan for a chick that's become a good friend out there. She is on the backend of dealing with Covid and said they released something the other day out there that they are so slammed with Covid patients that if people don't have a chance of survival they won't be seen or have a bed/room to be treated.

Cons doing a victory lap around ... you know the rest.

14 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Idaho is pretty fucking expensive in a lot of places as I understand it.  That’s true in a lot of these places where Californians go to retire.  

Even places you wouldn't expect. I do a lot of business there and it's a trip.

I'm working with this lady and she doesn't know how much her home is worth because she bought it for 250k or so three years ago. I look it up and it's 600k. Now, here's the real kicker. Comp sites can be a bit hit and miss....grain of salt type thing. But when I run it through a government pre-approval system everyone uses they agree with the value and tell me to not order an appraisal.......that's pretty much the norm out there.

2 hours ago, cals said:

I miss finger blasting.  That worry you had when you started to unbutton the jeans if your hand was gonna get swatted or pulled away.  The elation when she let you.  The satiny or lace feel on the back of your hand as your fingers followed the slight curve down, past some pubes (or maybe she was a waxer), right into the mother lode, which was already wet, just waiting for you.  Damn those were good times.

I recommend staring at @cals avatar and then reading this post for the ultimate experience.