• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

If you are a season seat holder or mini game plan holder will you renew next season?

JAHV76

We haven't decided yet, but it looks like we might not renew.  We can buy tickets on the secondary market for the games we attend.  Right now, we are having a rough time selling/giving away the tickets we don't use.

A lot of ticket holders who don't frequent MB's are probably feeling that way also.

The 2013 tickets are paid for so yes we will continue to support Josh Hamilton and our Angels the rest of the season.

You could turn in your tickets for the rest of the season and request a refund, Claude.

So glad they went to the dynamic pricing this year. That influenced me that all they care about is their bottom line. It didn't matter that they pissed off more long time fans. I was a 10 year season ticket holder that gave them up in 2012, before they signed Albert.

I went to the 66ers game last night and if I lived in the IE, I would frequent that ball park more often.

Thanks, Arte!

What could Jerry have done to make this a better team?

I believe Jerry tried to make this team better. He's flipped 67% of the 40 man roster since his arrival and the net results are worse. Its funny that he was called a genius when Pujols, Hamilton, Blanton, Hanson, Iannetta, Wilson, Burnett, Lowe and Madson all fall on his lap. Reagins is responsible for Trout, Trumbo, Weaver, Kendrick, Richards and Conger. Additionally, the payroll is now less manageable. Yes change was called for but Dipoto has set the team up for longterm failure.

You could turn in your tickets for the rest of the season and request a refund, Claude.

So glad they went to the dynamic pricing this year. That influenced me that all they care about is their bottom line. It didn't matter that they pissed off more long time fans. I was a 10 year season ticket holder that gave them up in 2012, before they signed Albert.

I went to the 66ers game last night and if I lived in the IE, I would frequent that ball park more often.

Thanks, Arte!

I wish I could turn in my seasons for a refund.

Not sure. The family is not happy with Arte, Mike, or the GM and not really happy watching terrible games. Been Season ticket holder for 10 years plus but. Tickets are getting more expensive and their probably is better ways to spend the money then what we are now. 

If tickets were cheaper it'd be easier to keep them.  When I first got my RF seats they were $6 ea.  This year for new STH they were $18 ea.  Considering the product was much better when the tickets were $6 I can't see keeping them unless the price comes down substantially.

7 no (or leaning no)

1 dumped em last season and happy

2 yes

Being a marketing guy, Arte is probably doing some research on this already.

People say he won't make any big changes this season?

This kind of apathy tells me he may be forced to do something sooner than they think.

Probably will renew.  We love baseball too much.

It's still awesome to watch Trout do his thing.  Trumbo plays the game the right way.  I love Weaver starts.

That said, watching CJ & Hamilton gives me the dry heaves, and Pujols demise is sad & frustrating.  I can't fathom 8 more years of Albert.

I'd be more inspired to renew if they'd fire Scioscia.  I don't want to watch his brand of baseball anymore.

I didn't renew this year. Been to 1 game since. Just not feeling it.

The Pujols deal really caved in my enthusiasm for the next several seasons, if I had to pick a single moment that ruined it.

Its one thing to have a bad year, but there is always next year. Until you go all in for a decade and you're screwed for the full 10 years.