• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

March 28th Dodgers vs. Angels Watchparty in So Cal?

Chuck

Just a heads up. We have 9 participants thus far. Hoping more of you can make it. 

One thing we do know is that there isn't going to be fans let into the stadium, so this will be a watchparty all the way at some local spot. 

Tilted Kilt seems to make the most sense since they have an outdoor patio area that can accommodate a bunch of us. 

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Yes sir, we're on @mmc.

@PattyD22 made reservations for 2pm at the Tilted Kilt.

Hope to see you and others show up! Looking forward to meeting you and others who I haven't met yet. 

The reservation is under Patrick.  I’ll try and get there early and decide if we want indoors or the patio.

Cant wait to meet you guys.

On 3/3/2021 at 9:21 PM, Chuckster70 said:

I've blown out my MCL and killed my ankle over the past 3 years. I'm guessing the Achilles is next up. 

If this happens, we better get a quote from you a few months later telling us its healed, and that youre in the best shape of your life. Then we can make threads saying "if Chucks ankle is truly healed, this site may pass barstool sports this year"

4 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

If this happens, we better get a quote from you a few months later telling us its healed, and that youre in the best shape of your life. Then we can make threads saying "if Chucks ankle is truly healed, this site may pass barstool sports this year"

Hey bud you gotta come out and join us this Sunday! We'll be in good hands with a firefighter and law enforcement on deck! 

Would be great to see you again dude. It has been a while. 

Hi guys, so this won't be so much of a Watchparty but more of a gathering of the AW brethren. I just got word from the communications director that Sunday's game time is 6:07pm PST. 

My flight takes off from Santa Ana Airport at 7pm so that won't work for me. 

First round of drinks/beer on me and I'm getting some appetizers. Hope you can make it out! 

2 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Hey bud you gotta come out and join us this Sunday! We'll be in good hands with a firefighter and law enforcement on deck! 

Would be great to see you again dude. It has been a while. 

Gonna do my best to stop by and buy you one.

Edited by ten ocho recon scout