• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

March 28th Dodgers vs. Angels Watchparty in So Cal?

Chuck

Hey guys, I will be down to visit family and for wine tasting in Temecula, CA the weekend of March 26th-28th. 

On Sunday I was hoping to go to the Angels vs. Dodgers Freeway Series Exhibition at the Big A on March 28th but since I don't know if your wonderful Gov. is going to allow for fans in the stands by then, I know that outdoor dining and bars are open with capacity limitations (unless I'm wrong).

Anyhow, I was hoping we could get a group of folks together to watch the game on that Sunday over some beers, drinks somewhere. Maybe the Tilted Kilt in Anaheim? I'm flying back home that night out of the Santa Ana Airport. 

Right now I know @PattyD22, @Brian Ilten, @Angel Oracle are in, with a few others who are maybe's. If you're interested in joining, I'd love to see you in person & share a bourbon/beer & cigar with you.

26 minutes ago, mmc said:

I'd definitely be interested, though I'm still 3 months away from being 21, so no drinking for me.  As long as that wouldn't be an issue.

@mmc drinking is not required. Would love to meet you dude! Please come out. (details still to come on the exact place and time).

@Tank is a Mountain Dew guy! 

6 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

@mmc drinking is not required. Would love to meet you dude! Please come out. (details still to come on the exact place and time).

@Tank is a former Mountain Dew guy! 

kidney stones brought this to an end. just pure fresh aquafina these days with an occasional lemonade.

2 hours ago, Tank said:

kidney stones brought this to an end. just pure fresh aquafina these days with an occasional lemonade.

@Chuckster70, I’m not sure what time your flight is on Sunday, but the word I’m getting is that this may be the ESPN Sunday Night Game at it may start at 5PM.  Is that going to be an issue with your flight out?

So far, it’s just the rumor, but the game is still listed as TBD for start time.

2 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

@Chuckster70, I’m not sure what time your flight is on Sunday, but the word I’m getting is that this may be the ESPN Sunday Night Game at it may start at 5PM.  Is that going to be an issue with your flight out?

So far, it’s just the rumor, but the game is still listed as TBD for start time.

Oh really? That would suck. My flight takes off at 7pm. 

If that's the case we can always get together around 2pm and I'll just catch an Uber or Lyft to the airport around 5:30 so I can watch an inning or two. It's just an exhibition so it's not so much the game for me but the fellowship of the AW brethren. 

7 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Hah, this figures. I'm in Arizona that weekend playing golf with my three brothers. Have a good time and try not to infect each other. 

Well that blows!! Have fun. I haven't seen you in like, 4 years or so. 

9 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Lol... I'm not. But I'm working on it so I can play golf again. Dropping some more weight and actually using the damn Bowflex. By June I should be in good enough shape to start getting into shape. 

I miss ya pal. Hopefully we can connect again in person soon. 

Back in the day here's Blarg and I at Safeco Field when I drank way too much beer. lol  Our old member Chonito gets a mention too. She used to run our GDT's before @jsnpritchett and Vicky took over here and there. 

2 minutes ago, Tank said:

Narrator - “and chuck then promptly blew out his Achilles taking his dog for a walk.”

I've blown out my MCL and killed my ankle over the past 3 years. I'm guessing the Achilles is next up.