• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Celebrity Sightings in the Airport Edit: And other public places

I use to work at a small Software store and one very slow night Tom Weisberg came in to look for something.  We got to talking and I told him my wife was a big fan, would he mind if I called her to come meet him.  I called my wife and told her to bring her copy of the Twin Sons of Different Mothers album so Tim could sign it.  She keeps it in a large plastic sleeve so the cover is like new.  He was a bit surprised to see that she kept it like that.  He was cool and talk with us for a while.  

Bob Golic came into the store a few times.  We sold gaming consoles and he was always looking for the latest games and stuff.  Another very easy going guy.

On 3/7/2021 at 6:40 PM, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Years ago, I saw Paul Williams as I was getting off the elevator at the Dunes in Las Vegas. He had a blonde on one arm and a brunette on the other.

Phantom of the Paradise!

I recall reading that he plagiarized himself when writing some of the songs for the movie.

I thought Juan Rivera had been traded because it was the morning of the third game of a three game series that I saw him at the airport. Chuck encouraged me to ask him...and I did. He said it was a family matter. Turns out, his girlfriend was about to give birth.

On 3/8/2021 at 9:22 PM, ScottT said:

I thought Juan Rivera had been traded because it was the morning of the third game of a three game series that I saw him at the airport. Chuck encouraged me to ask him...and I did. He said it was a family matter. Turns out, his girlfriend was about to give birth.

That's the equivalent of someone seeing Hideki Matsui on the 5.

• 1 year later...