• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What was your first job?

Tank

Lamppost Pizza. I was 16 so I wasn't supposed to be a delivery driver but apparently most the people that were over 18 had jacked up driving records so on my second day they had me start driving. I got lost a lot. Many a cold pies were delivered by the St1ck. 

Prior to that when I was around 12 I would go to real estate companies and offer to put fliers on doors for cash. That was obviously under the table though. 

7 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Lamppost Pizza. I was 16 so I wasn't supposed to be a delivery driver but apparently most the people that were over 18 had jacked up driving records so on my second day they had me start driving. I got lost a lot. Many a cold pies were delivered by the St1ck. 

Years later, I finally have my likely suspect.

F you, guy.

I was also a pizza delivery guy for this shitty chain called the pizza man. It was a great job. Got stoned every shift and made decent cash. Spent all my money on brakes and a couple of u joints.

our delivery zone was the entire city of orange and a neighborhood in Anaheim. Some dude would order 2-3 times a week at the very tip of the zone and pay by check. Never tipped. anyone wanna guess what race he was?

Edited by Adam

1 hour ago, Adam said:

I was also a pizza delivery guy for this shitty chain called the pizza man. It was a great job. Got stoned every shift and made decent cash. Spent all my money on brakes and a couple of u joints.

our delivery zone was the entire city of orange and a neighborhood in Anaheim. Some dude would order 2-3 times a week at the very tip of the zone and pay by check. Never tipped. anyone wanna guess what race he was?

YK is white, so my guess is white.

My first real job out of high school was doing mechanical assembly at an electronic instrumentation company. Assembling chassis for rack-mounted units, that sort of thing. I don't remember how much I was paid for that.

That company lost a contract or for other reasons had to reduce its workforce so I was let go from there. They found me a job at the printed circuit board shop so I went there. I worked in the electroplating department for a few months and got to move into the circuit board drilling department.

Circuit board drilling was actually a fairly decent trade and I worked at that for a couple of years before going into the military.

2 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

My first job was Pizza Hut. Saw a dude drop a pie face first on the ground. He scooped it up, boxed it and sent it out for delivery.

14 minutes ago, Jay said:

My first real job out of high school was doing mechanical assembly at an electronic instrumentation company. Assembling chassis for rack-mounted units, that sort of thing. I don't remember how much I was paid for that.

That company lost a contract or for other reasons had to reduce its workforce so I was let go from there. They found me a job at the printed circuit board shop so I went there. I worked in the electroplating department for a few months and got to move into the circuit board drilling department.

Circuit board drilling was actually a fairly decent trade and I worked at that for a couple of years before going into the military.

I wish I would have started in that industry out of high school.

11 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

My first job was Pizza Hut. Saw a dude drop a pie face first on the ground. He scooped it up, boxed it and sent it out for delivery.

I dropped a pizza once on delivery. It remained in the box but all the toppings slid to one side. Per usual I was already running late so that's what they got rather than me going back and getting a new one.