• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OC Register: Andrelton Simmons opens up about depression and thoughts of suicide

11 hours ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

This is a good time to remind people that you should never ever ever ever try to know what’s going on inside a person based on how he looks on TV. 

I read comments all the time about who has “fire” and who “cares” and all that nonsense. 

We know very little about any of these guys besides how well they play baseball. 

Garret Anderson, I apologize.

I just know that I really liked Andrelton Simmons play at SS both with Atlanta and with us.

He quickly became my favorite Halos player - gutsy play and seemed a good guy in the clubhouse.

Amazing thet some one with so much skill - has such demons  - but it happens.

Andrelton Simmons play at SS was IMO the best the Halos have ever had at that position -- our other GG at SS was Orlando Cabrera and he was very good for us -- but Simmons was a notch above.

Of course we had Fregosi and then my guy, DiSarcina -- who just was a spark plug player who help the Angels win - the team was better when DiSar was in the line up -- but at SS - DiSar was average at best, not much range.

Simmons was fabulous. I hope he's able to overcome the condition/ situation and have a successful 2021 season for some team,  I really enjoyed watching him make the plays at SS and I am sure the pitching staff appreciated his play behind them.

• 2 months later...
Just now, cals said:

I mean, if I said “wearing aviator sunglasses and playing guitar and singing is an awesome way to impress chicks!”  He’d. still disagree. That’s how bad it is right now.

I mean he'd be right.

2 minutes ago, cals said:

I mean, if I said “wearing aviator sunglasses and playing guitar and singing is an awesome way to impress chicks!”  He’d. still disagree. That’s how bad it is right now.

He. would?

12 minutes ago, cals said:

No, I'd say, "This sounds like a really douchy way to get dumbass chicks that are impressed with such things."