• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020 MLB Playoff Series Gameday Thread

Chuck

I know he will probably do better as he gets older unless he goes total Panda and can't find a jersey big enough, but Vlad Jr. hasn't really been all that impressive with the bat .262/.329/.462/.791 in his second season. He has spent almost as much time at DH as in the field.

His playoffs were not productive at all with one hit and four strikeouts in two games. Kid needs some serious weight counselling, he is only 21 and has yet to "grow into his body", as the saying goes.

vladimir-guerrero-jr-blue-jays.jpg

On 10/1/2020 at 12:23 PM, Lou said:

"Yeah, it's time to question my loyalty. I'm still a young guy. Nothing in the Bible nor the Constitution says that I have to stay tethered to this roach motel of an organization because I was born in the city limits.

I've never "quit" any team - even the Bungles. But this leaves such a bad taste in my mouth..this is an incredibly bad team to like. Knowing they can't piss me off again for several months is a relief.

I'm sure I won't be able to walk away. Best I can do is probably hate-watch, like I used to do with Full House.

Screw off, 2020 Reds."

signed, every fan at yankeeswin.com when they aren't automatically awarded the WS series title by default.

For all the talk about the Padres amazing farm system, their playoff roster features few players drafted or signed as international FAs.   The Dodgers by comparison are far and away in the lead when it comes to drafting and developing their own players.

What both LA and SD have in common as well as pretty much every team in the playoffs kinda tells us is that having the talent to trade for what you need is vital.  So, thanks again for that amazing roster/farm system you left in your wake Mr. Dipoto.

15 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

I don't care much who ultimately wins the Series as long as it's not Houston.

the outrage throughout the baseball world will be defeaning. it'd be a PR nightmare of how inept manfred was in this.