• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020 MLB Playoff Series Gameday Thread

Chuck

3 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

I will repeat myself from before - I thought it was always better to make the playoffs than to sit at home.

But to watch the Twins and Reds shit the bed like this (and, I presume, the Padres in a few hours) - this is much worse.  They do it time after time.

On that note:

"Sometimes it's not that you lose, it's how you lose. And this was the worse way to lose....without even a whimper. Some broken part of me kinda wish they'd saved the embarrassment and missed the playoffs. That's what we're used to anyway."

1 minute ago, Lou said:

On that note:

"Sometimes it's not that you lose, it's how you lose. And this was the worse way to lose....without even a whimper. Some broken part of me kinda wish they'd saved the embarrassment and missed the playoffs. That's what we're used to anyway."

This is what I say when people bitch about 1986. 

Being in it, and losing dramatically is MUCH better than what the Twins do every year, or the Reds this year.

1 minute ago, yk9001 said:

The last organized practice Len Bias ever had was at the Gold Mine (West Gym) on Long Beach State's campus before the NCAA West Regional in 1986.  He got drafted a couple months later, and then died.

Blarg did a deep dive into Long Beach State minutia.

Oh, I just thought maybe AO liked cocaine.

Your explanation makes more sense.