• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2020 MLB Playoff Series Gameday Thread

Chuck

"yeah sadly I have similar thoughts following cincinnati sport teams every year... I'm just happy to follow two german soccer teams (they never won a cup but they do not disappoint as frequently.)"

"He'd suck if he was on this team. We could make Mike Trout hit .233"

41 minutes ago, Lou said:

I bet RedsWin.com is loaded with threads about available free agent bats for next year. 

There are probably threads involving trading front line pitching for Taylor Ward.

Ha, kidding. 

5 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Every message board is the same.  I found the RedStradling:

Right we’ll sit there in shame while everyone else instantly forgets about us.

some of you guys are like pigs in slop right now.

Ha. I saw that one. 

"Yeah, it's time to question my loyalty. I'm still a young guy. Nothing in the Bible nor the Constitution says that I have to stay tethered to this roach motel of an organization because I was born in the city limits.

I've never "quit" any team - even the Bungles. But this leaves such a bad taste in my mouth..this is an incredibly bad team to like. Knowing they can't piss me off again for several months is a relief.

I'm sure I won't be able to walk away. Best I can do is probably hate-watch, like I used to do with Full House.

Screw off, 2020 Reds."

1 minute ago, Lou said:

"Yeah, it's time to question my loyalty. I'm still a young guy. Nothing in the Bible nor the Constitution says that I have to stay tethered to this roach motel of an organization because I was born in the city limits.

I've never "quit" any team - even the Bungles. But this leaves such a bad taste in my mouth..this is an incredibly bad team to like. Knowing they can't piss me off again for several months is a relief.

I'm sure I won't be able to walk away. Best I can do is probably hate-watch, like I used to do with Full House.

Screw off, 2020 Reds."

Damn, I wish we had that guy here.