The Official 2020 MLB Playoff Series Gameday Thread

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hoping for a Rays/Braves WS. 2020 would suck just a little less.

I'm actually impressed. That was a classic Angels loss. Offense looks great in the early innings, then make a dreadful baserunning error and completely forget how to hit for the rest of the game. Then

I found RedOracle: "I watched my Ohio Bobcats blow a 20-0 halftime lead in their shot at the first MAC title since 1968, that one hurt pretty bad."

Posted Images

My hopes for the postseason. Every series is a sweep and the offseason gets here fast. I honestly don’t care who wins and won’t watch a single postseason game. Go Angels hire a President of baseball operations and hire a GM. It’s time you join the ranks of the other successful teams in the sport. 

24 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

My hopes for the postseason. Every series is a sweep and the offseason gets here fast. I honestly don’t care who wins and won’t watch a single postseason game. Go Angels hire a President of baseball operations and hire a GM. It’s time you join the ranks of the other successful teams in the sport. 

I forget are the Angels not allowed to interview or hire for their vacant position until after the postseason? I know that in the NFL a handful of guys interview during the playoffs for coaching jobs.

• Lou pinned this topic
  • Chuckster70 changed the title to The Official 2020 MLB Playoff Series Gameday Thread
  • Chuckster70 unpinned this topic
  • Chuckster70 locked this topic