• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Rockies (9/11/2020)

rafibomb

1 hour ago, ylangel said:

.290 avg

19 Hr

78 RBI

30 years old

$245M

7 years

Minor league pitching staff across the board

No Ace

No closer

How do these items contribute to the classification of Rendon as "Pedestrian"?

You must be new to the team, as you clearly do not remember the guys they have been putting at 3b for the last ten years.

Rendon likely becomes one of the top 5 Angels third baseman, all-time, by the end of his contract. 

8 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

How do these items contribute to the classification of Rendon as "Pedestrian"?

You must be new to the team, as you clearly do not remember the guys they have been putting at 3b for the last ten years.

Rendon likely becomes one of the top 5 Angels third baseman, all-time, by the end of his contract. 

Top 5?  I do not think I can name 5 better

Glaus

Decincis

Lansford

And to be honest I  not sure any of them are as good as Rendon.

2 hours ago, ylangel said:

.290 avg

19 Hr

78 RBI

30 years old

$245M

7 years

Minor league pitching staff across the board

No Ace

No closer

Your opinion that Rendon is pedestrian tells us at least one thing.   You are clueless about baseball.  Troll harder.  Maybe spend sometime in the great white north then make your way back. 

16 hours ago, RendZone said:

It took Quijada a long time to write SOS in the sand. 

Having the tomato can that is Quijada face the best bat in the league against left-handed pitching has got to be one of the more boneheaded calls I have even seen. So, sadly...given his effort (in spite of this weird season) Maddon should, IMO, be included in any future discussion of the terrible free agent signings made this year...

9 minutes ago, khouse said:

Having the tomato can that is Quijada face the best bat in the league against left-handed pitching has got to be one of the more boneheaded calls I have even seen. So, sadly...given his effort...Maddon should, IMO, be included in any future discussion of the terrible free agent signings made this season...

Then you remember that he has to face 3 batters.