Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Rockies (9/11/2020)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pedestrian? Lol come on now. 

Spent hundreds of millions on a pedestrian 3B and continued to dumpster dive for the entire pitching staff.  Brilliant.

.290 avg 19 Hr 78 RBI 30 years old $245M 7 years Minor league pitching staff across the board No Ace No closer

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I'm just not seeing the benefit of Ward in the outfield... maybe I'm short sighted but Ward doesn't hit enough to justify any position on the field at this point.

That's on Trout. 100%. 

It's ok to call him out when he fucks up.

27 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

That's fair... but it was a miscommunication between Trout and Ward, which only makes sense given that they never play in this configuration and Ward sucks.

I agree. Ward sucks.

But Trout needs to make up for that and take charge. He is the CF'er.

9 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

That's fair... but it was a miscommunication between Trout and Ward, which only makes sense given that they never play in this configuration and Ward sucks.

Every OF coach I ever played for would have been on the RF for not cutting in and giving the CFer an unobstructed lane if he calls for it..  Just watched that play like 10 times in a row in slow motion, not only does Ward not turn in until right before they reach each other, he had to duck to get out of the ball's plane.