• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Rockies (9/11/2020)

rafibomb

16 minutes ago, Game 6 said:

Yeah, Ward got in the way but it's Trout's job to get him out of the way. It doesn't look like he did that. I watched the play several times in slow motion. Ward never called him off. Sam Suplizio is shaking his head, somewhere...

I think there is a reason why Trout has a -1.1 dWAR in only 39 games. They get this stuff right.

It's not Ward's job to call him off.  I'm trying to let you know how it happens in the majors.  The communication comes from the CFer only.  The corner OFer are instructed to go until they get called off.  They are specifically told not to call for it. 

6 minutes ago, Game 6 said:

Trout called him off at the last minute. You can see it.

And now, as I am typing this Ward fucks up in RF for a "triple".  that he should have caught.

What the fuck is this team doing on defense.

A manager is supposed to put his players in a position to be successful.

Maddon is not doing that.

no he didn't and no you can't.