• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Car Shades

OK, got my new (to me) car today - 2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE

Now I need to get some new Car Shades to rep my Team, and Amazon has some pretty cool Angels designs, but since there are almost too many to chose from, I decided to get some feedback from a "True Angels Community"

Here's the link to the Amazon page, if you find one in particular that stands out for you, copy the link in your reply and we'll see what happens!

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=los+angeles+angels+car+shades&s=price-asc-rank&qid=1595738157&ref=sr_st_price-asc-rank

2013CamryHybridXLE.jpg

7 hours ago, SoCalSportsFan said:

OK, got my new (to me) car today - 2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE

Now I need to get some new Car Shades to rep my Team, and Amazon has some pretty cool Angels designs, but since there are almost too many to chose from, I decided to get some feedback from a "True Angels Community"

Here's the link to the Amazon page, if you find one in particular that stands out for you, copy the link in your reply and we'll see what happens!

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=los+angeles+angels+car+shades&s=price-asc-rank&qid=1595738157&ref=sr_st_price-asc-rank

2013CamryHybridXLE.jpg

Can you dunk?

14 minutes ago, Lou said:

Can you dunk?

BB hoop is foreground is my 2yr old Grandson's. Just started 2 months ago with him shooting "hoops", he'll probably be able to dunk it by end of year.

Once I'm fully healed, on a full sized hoop, probably not, never been a major BB player, can shoot from the line pretty decently.

More into Softball. Want to resurrect my Chase (Golf) game. If anyone is out in IE wants to go play some fun casual Golf let me know!

3 hours ago, SoCalSportsFan said:

BB hoop is foreground is my 2yr old Grandson's. Just started 2 months ago with him shooting "hoops", he'll probably be able to dunk it by end of year.

Once I'm fully healed, on a full sized hoop, probably not, never been a major BB player, can shoot from the line pretty decently.

More into Softball. Want to resurrect my Chase (Golf) game. If anyone is out in IE wants to go play some fun casual Golf let me know!

When I play always in mid to lower 70's, 78 or 79 tops. When it gets into 80s or 90s just too hot for me to play.