• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs Dodgers (Exhibition Game #2) July 21st, 2020

mmc

Just now, PattyD22 said:

Nice to see Shohei Ohtani in the line up tonight.  Glad his creaky back has mended.  Now, let’s just get Rendon’s oblique fixed.

I agree. 

I would also add that it would be great to see Adell get in a game that's televised here too.

Hopefully he splits time with Brian Goodwin. 

1 minute ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I still don't understand why they don't sell some tickets to these. I mean, let like 100 people in. They could charge top dollar!

I agree. I would say the first 10k that walk up to buy tickets (no online purchases) and everyone sits in sections that are socially distanced from each other. 

They can totally do this, I'm really baffled as to why they are not. 

2 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

I still don't understand why they don't sell some tickets to these. I mean, let like 100 people in. They could charge top dollar!

That would certainly lower the fight ratio in the stands.  With only 100 fans there, there may only be like 10-12 fights so that would be cool.

Just now, Chuckster70 said:

I agree. I would say the first 10k that walk up to buy tickets (no online purchases) and everyone sits in sections that are socially distanced from each other. 

They can totally do this, I'm really baffled as to why they are not. 

We like to joke, but Oakland games are a great example... who is catching covid there? Just use every third row, tell people to keep their distance. I was at higher risk waiting in line at Trader Joes.

1 minute ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

People who pay enough to be one of the 100 who get a ticket aren't getting into any fights!

I was joking, but I went to a World Series game last year and there were a few fights in the stadium and those tickets we NOT cheap.  Ticket price has nothing to do with fighting for Dodger fans.

Alcohol sales do though.

9 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

We like to joke, but Oakland games are a great example... who is catching covid there? Just use every third row, tell people to keep their distance. I was at higher risk waiting in line at Trader Joes.

This! 

19 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

I was joking, but I went to a World Series game last year and there were a few fights in the stadium and those tickets we NOT cheap.  Ticket price has nothing to do with fighting for Dodger fans.

Alcohol sales do though.

I like to think those fans just wanted to make sure the people who paid all that money got the full Dodger game experience.

2 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

They are doing a tough enough job creating a bubble to protect the players and staff. Spectators won't be tested. I have a hunch that many more players will opt out of the season if they allow even a small number of spectators in. At least for now.

Edited by Ace-Of-Diamonds