• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs Dodgers (Exhibition Game #2) July 21st, 2020

mmc

3 hours ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

They are doing a tough enough job creating a bubble to protect the players and staff. Spectators won't be tested. I have a hunch that many more players will opt out of the season if they allow even a small number of spectators in. At least for now.

How would fans get within 6 feet of the players?  They shouldn't get that close in full stadium!

I haven't watched any games as of yet... just haven't felt like it for some reason. I'm sure I'll tune in eventually. 

If I could, I'd GO to a game in a heart beat.

Edited by True Grich

1 minute ago, fan_since79 said:

Yeah, WTH is Barria still doing here?!

Same with Stassi and his .136 batting average. Why is he still on the roster??

And why is Eppler still the GM? Why does Moreno still own the team?

Edited by True Grich

31 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Yeah, WTH is Barria still doing here?!

Same with Stassi and his .136 batting average. Why is he still on the roster??

Barria is always going to be a back of the rotation guy until he can craft a new pitch to get righties out. 

Stassi looked pretty good behind the plate last night and he hit the ball really hard three times, resulting in just one hit however. 

I think we give him one more shot. He said he made some changes to his approach and swing so we'll see.