• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Corona Virus Poll, Week 17

kevinb

Corona Virus Poll, Week 17  

48 members have voted

1. 1. With all the new cases of Covid coming up do you think the season will actually start?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. With the new cases of Covid will we have a conclusion to the season? Meaning Crown a WS Champion?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Are you wearing a mask when you go outside to a store, restaurant etc?

• Yes
    • No
  4. 4. Are you starting to re quarantine yourself?

• Yes
    • No
  5. 5. How are you feeling week 17 of Covid

• 1- the worlds coming to an end
    • 10- life is golden

I might have reworded #3 a little.   I wear a mask walking into any store and inside any store, but as for restaurant I only wear it while walking into the restaurant and being seated and then take it off once seated.   Can't eat with a mask on.  

Will not wear one outside if taking a walk, as I can do social distancing easily enough.  

Edited by Angel Oracle

COVID-19 will definitely have an on the field impact on play this season. It’s not going to just step aside so baseball can just resume business as usual. They may begin the season but a stoppage in play is highly likely. 

Edited by RendZone

Why have they stopped talking about deaths and only address cases now? Is it because the fatality rate is going down? Case totals were obviously going to go up when testing increased. Not sure if it’s accurate, but I read an article earlier stating that hospitals in Texas were testing everyone coming in for any procedure and if the test came out positive that they cited it as a COVID hospitalization. If accurate, that’s concerning, but I haven’t seen anything else on that so it might not be.

Also, if they’re so concerned about this, why is Newsom closing beaches and businesses while essentially ignoring protests? The inconsistency is problematic.

On 7/1/2020 at 11:27 PM, Pancake Bear said:

Why have they stopped talking about deaths and only address cases now? Is it because the fatality rate is going down? Case totals were obviously going to go up when testing increased. Not sure if it’s accurate, but I read an article earlier stating that hospitals in Texas were testing everyone coming in for any procedure and if the test came out positive that they cited it as a COVID hospitalization. If accurate, that’s concerning, but I haven’t seen anything else on that so it might not be.

Also, if they’re so concerned about this, why is Newsom closing beaches and businesses while essentially ignoring protests? The inconsistency is problematic.

https://time.com/5861633/protests-coronavirus/

There's no inconsistency.

On 7/1/2020 at 11:27 PM, Pancake Bear said:

Bingo!